|Driver model||Motor model||Torque||Encoder length : meters||Step angle||Shaft diameter||Motor body length (L) mm|
|H2-758||86HSM80-E1||7N||8meters||1.8°||14 with slot||126|
Failure analysis and solution
When this type of CNC servo driver fails, the driver will stop and prompt the corresponding fault code.
Under these circumstances, users need to first turn the power off, then power on again, and the fault will be cleared. When the driver fails, the driver will store the latest fault in the driver's EEPROM in the form of a queue, and the driver will save up to 10 latest historical faults.
The user can read the corresponding fault code through the PC and the text display.
Over current protection
1. Restart the drive;
2. If restart the drive, still alarm, check if the motor power line is short-circuited.
3. Unplug the motor power line, restart the drive, still alarm, the drive is damaged, please return to repair;
Over voltage protection
1. Restart the drive;
2. If restart the driver, the alarm still exists, check if the power supply voltage is too high;
Out of tolerance protection
1. Check if PA08 "Encoder Resolution" is set incorrectly;
2. Check the wiring between the motor and the driver, whether the phase sequence is wrong (motor
A+\A-, B+\B- must correspond strictly to drive A+\A-, B+\B-);
Check whether the encoder cable is broken;
3. The acceleration time is appropriately extended;
4. Check whether the motor is blocked.
Wrong motor rotation direction
Wrong motor direction setting
Check if the PA19 setting is correct
The motor does not rotate
No pulse signal, wrong enable level setting
1. Use the test drive function to test. Set PA28 to 1,
Observe whether the motor is running, if the motor is running, check the pulse signal
Whether the wiring is correct. If the motor is not running, check the power cord
Whether the connecting line with the encoder is normal;
(Special attention: Before using the trial operation function, please ensure the safety of personnel,
Make sure the machine has no risk of impact, otherwise it is forbidden to use this function)
2. When using external enable (controlled by ENA+ and ENA-), enable
Is the level "PA15" set correctly
The motor only rotates in one direction
Pulse mode selection error
1. Check if the PA17 pulse mode is set correctly
No direction signal
2. Check whether the direction signal cable is connected correctly